Thursday, May 8, 2008

GRAND FINALE ended

Finally, i finished my exam....
It has been a stressfull 2 weeks....
Thanx God I make it through....
wakakakaka.....

After I finished my pengajian malaysia(final paper) on friday, i have lunch with my uni-mates...
everyone looks happy and relieved but still under pressure...
it was due to the supp paper result coming out soon...
everyone scare of coming back to sit for the supp paper...
even me also....
haiz.........

well.....
after having my lunch i straight went to jusco in cheras selatan...
it was a long journey as it took me 90 minutes to reach there...
i promised esther to hang out with her, likkeong and junie at there...
that day we went to greenbox and watch Ironman...
a very nice day it have been....
all the stress and strain were relieved....
wahhahahahaha.....

ok la....
thats all for now.....

Sayonara!!!!!

No comments: