Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Working In Sunway

well.....well.....well.......
Tuesday was my 2nd day of the new semester..
Since it is the 1st week of the semester, there will be no tutorial class...
Hence I will be very free for the one whole day as there is also no lecture class....
What I did was went to Sunway there work in an office...
You can say I am a part-timer clerk...

I just do some data key-ing and open some checks....
It was simple and I learned a lot from there also...
Well, this coming thursday I will go there work again...

I believe everyone will be curious what is my salary right...
Well......
RM7 per hour...
Not bad I think....
Atleast I earned something rather sit at home and watch movie...
Wakakakaka.......

Euro 2008 coming soon...
I really anticipated a great Euro this year...
But so bad I cant watch it with my 'kaki bola' friends...
So bad.....

Ok la....thats all for this time...
Looking forward a better and successful semester...
BYE.....

No comments: