Thursday, May 8, 2008

Taiping Trip

it has been a few days since i came bac from kl....
damn boring.....

last tuesday my dear ask me accompany her go taiping...
she needs to fetch her grandparents visit their relatives in taiping..
so she ask me go together so she will not get bored...
so i followed her...

it was my 1st visit to taiping....
well, the trip was not bad and quite fun..
i ate alot at there...mostly famous food at that area...
bak kut teh and laksa....quite delicious....
wakakaka...

i feel a bit guilty because i am not the 1 who was driving...
it was my dear who drived....
well, i thought i should drive but i was too lazy.....
haiz....WONG SIEW FOONG, YOU ARE SO PATHETIC....
selfish and not gentle at all......

Sorry dear for causing you to be so tired that day...
SORRY SORRY SORRY

ok la....thats my blog for today....
bye....

siewfoong-kun

No comments: