Friday, April 18, 2008

18th April 2008

well well well.......
I just came back to kl today....
I went back to TI last week because it was my study week...
So went back home to do revision but felt like revised little only....
haiz.......

Today i came back to kl with Esther and it was very unlucky for us as it was rainning in KL when we reached here.....
Hence it was very difficult for us to aboard the bus...
Thanx God she managed to get into the bus after waiting for more than half an hour...
As I watching her bus moving away from me heading to Sg.Long, I walked to Pasar Seni lrt station and went home from there aboarding the lrt...

I reached my house in Wangsa Maju here around 5.45pm....
Damn tired but exam coming already so have to study....
Anyway wish me all the best in my exam....
Thats all for now....
BYE!!!!!!!


SiewFoong

No comments: