Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Food Poisoned

21st March 2008
10.00am

well......
it have been a month since i wrote my last blog....
wat to do....i have to meet Bill Gates and Lee Kar Seng to discuss our business plan...
hahahahaha....wat a crap....

in the past 1 month i have do a lot of things...
i have went to Jay Chou concert, ate steambot with my coursemates, yumcha with my housemates, and the worst is i got rejected by a girl was food poisoned....

anyway i just feel disappointed only after i got rejected...
not really sad and i also don't know why....
i think it was because of my belief "tin di lot lei. dong pei kam"....
hahahaha

last 2 days was even worst....i was food poisoned and almost say "BYE BYE"...
i din go see doctor....very lazy and very not convenient....
in the end i just went through it all by myself.....
so pity....
anyway, i am in TI now to rest and recharge my body again...
ok la....
thats all for now......
bye!!!!!!!!

No comments: