Sunday, November 18, 2007

The Girl & My Life

You all still remember about the girl I mention in my last blog.
She is working as a part timer for brand "B" in The Store..
Just opposite my counter.....next to brand "M"....
So bad after 2 weeks working in The Store I still haven speak to her...
So pathetic.....Haiz............I feel so useless................................

What makes me feel more miserable was she already have a boyfriend...
When I heard the news i was like stunned by Rogue Knight from Dota...haiz...
So sad....so sad....so sad...
Anyway what i want is that I hope to talk to her and become her friends...
Whether our relationship will be more complicated or not is not important...
As long as I am her best friend...

Ok la...now i will talk about my current situation....
Start working in The Store almost 3 weeks ago...I feel like I now living following a circle of life...
Working, Sleeping, PS2-ing, Yumcha, Watch movies.
Thats are what I have been doing for the past 3 weeks...
Haiz......

Ok la....thats all for now...
I will try to write more about myself nex time and more frequently updated my blog...
Bye....

1 comment:

nissy said...

3months wor..quite long.
eh, link to me..

ingshan.blogspot.com